Wednesday 11 April 2012

Moan of the day!

Why do hospital car parks (or any car parks for that matter) display a sign saying 'SPACES' - and make you take a ticket that you have to pay for to get out of the carpark, yet after driving up and down every inch of the car park, there are no bloody spaces?

So what am I to do?

1) Perform some Grand Theft Auto move and smash through the barrier (as I refuse to pay the £2.50 minimum payment for driving round in circles and being unable to park)?

2) Park slap bang in the middle of the carpark so noone else can get a space before me?

3) Drive round in circles til someone decides to go home?

Well luckily an old dear had decided to go home (or wherever she was going) and I managed to nab her spot before anyone else coming early to get a spot before visiting time... Otherwise I would have gone with number 1!!!i

No comments:

Post a Comment