Wednesday 11 April 2012

Hey Fatty Bum-Bum

Today is the day...

For the millionth time I am going to lose weight! But this time I'm gonna stick to it - I've got wedding photos to look nice in ;-)

My secret weapon? Lists, lots and lots of lists. If I write a to do list, I cannot rest until everything has been ticked off.

I'm also going to plan meals, do food diaries and exercise (on my list, obviously).

It's worked in the past. It is just me that gives up once I start seeing some results - but it will be different this time, as I've found my wedding dress... and hen night outfit. Can't be getting arrested for indecent exposure wearing them outfits at this size hahaha.

I won't be blogging alot about my weightloss. However, every so often I will post a photo to keep me motivated...

So, watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment