Thursday 27 October 2011

So here goes...

So I'm lay there in bed thinking up ways of getting my memories down for my son to read when he's older (baby brain has destroyed me!!). I've already tried keeping a diary... that kinda went out of the window - Then I read a friends blog and loved it! So it popped in my head to blog things and here I am.

I'm Jennifer (Jen). 20 years young. I'm engaged to Andy and we are proud parents to the most beautiful albeit cheeky Little Man. and we've got the dog - Belle (Can't forget my other baby!!), the cutest little cocker spaniel.

I'm a student nurse, intending to go on and train to be a midwife at a later date. I hate leaving Little Man but I know it will all be worth it in the end - plus he loves it at his childminders so that's all good.

In my spare time I love to spend time with my family and friends. Oh, and shop (obviously! I'm a girl!!). The rest of my time is spent finding ways to avoid writing my assignments.. which is VERY naughty of me!!

So there goes...

Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment